Exclude Mark Option on the Result Scale is not Excluding the Mark from the Calculation
(Doc ID 2353744.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Student Records Activity Management
Grades excluded on the result scale are being included in the result calculation.
Expect excluded grades to be not used toward the result calculation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set up SACR > Product Related > Student Records > Grading > Result Scale
2. Access a result scale and turn on the Exclude Mark check box for one of the grades in the result scale.
3. Enroll a student into a class with defined activities using this result scale and create the Individual Activity Manager.
4. Add a result using the grade from step 2 to one of the activities in the Individual Activity Manager at Records and Enrollment > Individual Activity Manager > Individual Activity Manager.
5. Add other results and click on the calculate button.
6. The excluded mark is being included in the calculation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document