Mass update fails to load Area of Study Data
(Doc ID 2354099.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mass update process is not loading Area of study data into Person profile.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a group from Set Up HCM > Common definition > Group Build > Group Build - Group definition
2. Ensure the Group ID security is setup so that the particular Group ID can be accessed.
Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Common Definitions > Group Build > Security by Operator
3. Define Mass update, In common changes tab add the AREA STUDY section and its elements
Workforce Administration > Collective Processes > Mass update > Define Mass Update
4. Run Create Mass update process from Workforce Administration > Collective Processes > Mass update > Create Mass Updates
5. Run Execute Mass updates
Workforce Administration > Collective Processes > Mass update > Execute Mass Updates
6. Verify Area of study in Education tab of Person profile.
Main Menu > Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Person Profiles
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document