E-pro Requisition is not Available to Approve Even if it is in Pending Status Without Going to Anyone's Worklist
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E-pro Requisition is not available to Approve even it is in Pending status without going to anyone’s worklist.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1)Do the required AWE setup as per the attached document.
2) Create a Req with one line.
3) On the checkout page and click on Preview Approvals before save and submit
4) Insert Additional Approvers (CROTH,BBELL,WENDYCHO, VP1) as Shown
5) Save and Submit. As VP1 doesn¿t have a Supervisor Assigned, It is self approved for first approval
6) Login as CROTH and Approve the Req
7) After 1 Hour run NEM process
8) As we set the Timeout option as 1 hour, It skipped the Approval and advanced to next approver
9) Now Login as WENDYCHO and Pushback the Approval
10) Now login as CROTH and Approve the Req
11) The Req is Stuck in Pending, It is not routed to BBELL or Wendycho
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms