"TRANSACTION TYPE" FIELD FROM "SMART HR TRANSACTIONS" PAGE ALLOWS INACTIVE VALUES
(Doc ID 2354272.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, HR Upgrade
"Transaction Type" field from "Smart HR Transactions" page display inactive values as there is no restriction for EFFDT and STATUS fields in the where clause of the SQL view definition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. go to Workforce Administration -> Smart HR Template -> Smart HR Transactions
2. the name of the page is "HR_TBH_EULIST"
3. open the page in Application Designer tool
4. the field "Transaction Type" is stored under HR_TBH_WRK. TBH_TMPL_TXN_TYP field with prompt table "HR_MNG_TXN_VW.DESCR50"
5. there is no restriction for EFFDT and STATUS fields in the SQL definition of HR_MNG_TXN_VW view in App Designer tool, as you can see below:
SELECT TBH_TMPL_TXN_TYP, DESCRSHORT, DESCR50
SELECT FIELDVALUE, XLATSHORTNAME, XLATLONGNAME
WHERE FIELDNAME = 'HR_REQUEST_STTS'
AND FIELDVALUE = 'X'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document