E-PORTAL : WorkCenter Personalization by Define the link that does not have a menu item associated makes WorkCenter Fluid Tile inaccessible
(Doc ID 2354544.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
8.55 version, Portal Technology
WorkCenter Personalize option makes WorkCenter Fluid Tile inaccessible. When the user personalizes the WorkCenter by Define the link that does not have a menu item associated. This issue not happens when user selects menu item associated with it.
WorkCenter Tile should be accessible without error even user personalize it by Define the link that does not have a menu item associated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PS application .
2. Access any work center Tile (ex: Account Payable WorkCenter ) from Homepage.
3. From WorkCenter page go to Links -> Personalize
4. Enter some value for group Label and click on Define Link
5. Select Link type Menu Item (Do not Select Menu Item), check for Override Label and enter Label Name.
Note: the issue occurs when we do not select any Menu Item.
6. Click OK and Click Save on Links Pagelet Personalization.
7. Go to home page and click on WorkCenter Tile and it is not accessible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document