E-PC: PSSpreadsheet SetColumnWidth Method Is Not Working
(Doc ID 2354586.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, PeopleCode
When working on an excel spreadsheet created through PeopleCode PSSpreadsheet class, method SetColumnWidth() is not working properly.
All columns except the first are shrunk down to 0 width instead of the width specified in the method
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Application Package and a class within it.
2. Create a method in the class to create and excel spreadsheet, using the PSSpreadsheet class.
3. Use a SQL to populate the sheet rows.
4. Format the width of the columns through method SetColumnWidth
5. Execute the code using, for example, the Application Class Tester (Enterprise Components > Component Configurations > Application Class Tester)
6. Check the excel spreadsheet that is created.
7. All columns except the first are shrunk down to 0 width instead of the width specified in the method
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document