EEX 9.2: After Adding Quick Expense Transactions to My Wallet, the Attachment Descriptions Are not Retained When the Transactions are added to an Expense Report
(Doc ID 2354626.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding quick expense transactions to My Wallet, the attachment descriptions are not Retained When the Transactions are added to an Expense Report.
The configuration displays all attachments at the header level. When adding a receipt via a Mobile Device the user adds attachments with a description of the attachment. When the My Wallet transactions are imported into a new expense report, the attachment descriptions are missing when viewing the attachments.
1. Configure receipts to be stored at the header level only
2. Select the Expenses Tile
3. Select the “Add Quick Expense” tile.
4. Enter a transaction and click “Attach Receipt”.
5. Click the “Add Attachment” button.
6. Click My Device
7. Choose a file and Click the Upload button.
8. Enter a description for the attached file and click the Done button.
9. Save the transaction.
10. Click the “Create Expense Report” tile.
11. Click the “Add from My Wallet” button.
12. Select the transaction, which was created earlier in My Wallet.
13. Click the Import button and save the expense report.
14. Click the “Attach Receipt” button.
15. The attached file description that was entered earlier is still there.
16. Click the Done button.
17. Sign out of the system.
18. Sign into the system again.
19. Click the Expenses tile.
20. Click the “My Expenses” tile.
21. Select the expense report that was saved earlier.
22. Click the “General Information” button.
23. Click “Attach Receipt”.
24. The attached file description is missing.
The attachment descriptions are missing when viewing the attachments.
The attachment descriptions should not be missing when viewing the attachments.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!