EOPC: Fluid Approval: Email Approval Link Causes Error If Another Approver Has Already Approved
(Doc ID 2354909.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Approval Framework (AWE) Fluid Approvals
Fluid Approval: Email approval link causes error if another approver has already approved
Approver clicks on link from approval email after another approver has already approved the request. This happens regardless of module - GL, AP, REQ, HCM. User Receives the following error Using Fluid approvals.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Gave <UserID1> & <UserID2> 'Approvals Fluid' Role, and valid Email Addresses.
2. Created a Voucher, that had 2 approvers for 1st step.
3. Logged in as <UserID1>, then pressed link in Email id.
4. Approved Step 1.
5. Logged in as <UserID2>, then pressed link in Email id.
6. Received error:
An error occurred while attempting to display the selected
transaction.Please contact administrator.
7. Removed 'Approvals Fluid' Role from both <UserID1> & <UserID2>.
8. Repeated steps 2 thru 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document