ELM 9.2: Issue In Sorting Roster Grid In Administer Class Roster Page
(Doc ID 2354977.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue in sorting Roster grid in Administer Class Roster page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Enterprise Learning->Learner Task->Administer Class Rosters
2. Choose a class and click on Roster.
3. Sort Class Roster grid by column Name - it will be sorted in Ascending order.
4. Go back to Administer Class Rosters main page, search for same Class and click on Roster.
5. Now Column Name shows it is sorted with Descending order. But the list appears wrongly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document