Issue Using EO_ADDR_DFT_SEC For Address Edit Page On Country Table With Specific Countries
Last updated on MAY 07, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the default address edit page for Belgium, Spain, and Netherlands, a duplicate 'State' field is being added to the ESS Fluid address page on My Personal Details Tile.
After updating the address to a Belgium, Spain or Netherlands address, exiting, and then reentering the page, the duplicate 'state' field is renamed to 'Description'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Set Up HCM > Install > Country Table – Address Format
2) Enter NLD and Search
3) Goto Address Edit Page and change it to EO_ADDR_DFT_SEC
5) Goto Homepage > Employee Self Service > Personal Details > Addresses
6) Change the Country to Netherlands
7) Two State Fields are visible
8) Similar is observed for the countries Belgium and Spain
9) Update the address to Belgium, enter the details and Save.
10) Check the Address page again and notice that there is no State Field instead it shows the Description Field.
11) Same is happening for Netherlands and Spain
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms