Form I-9: Territories Are Missing From Issuing Authority State List
(Doc ID 2355680.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
I-9 ESS State Code Drop Down list is not displaying USA Territories
When an employee attempts to fill out their I-9 and try to select a US Territory (Puerto Rico, or Virgin Islands) these do not show up on the Drop Down list.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login as Employee
2. Click Employee Self Service Homepage -OR- Use Navigator to Self Service > Personal Details
3. Select Form I-9 from Personal Details FLUID Page
4. Classic Form I-9 Page Opens
5. Enter Personal Details
6. Click State Drop Down
7. Notice State Puerto Rico is not an option
8. Logout and Login as an Employer
9. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Personal Info > Form I-9 > Complete/Reverify EE Form I-9
10. Select the Employee
11. Set Value to “ID Card Issued by State/ Territory” – neither Puerto Rico nor Virgin Islands are in the List
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document