EDM: Deal Page Does Not Indicate Issue And Guarantor Fields Are Required
(Doc ID 2355737.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deal Entry page requires a value for an Issuer and a Guarantor. However, the fields are not marked as required fields with an asterisk (*). When the Deal is saved without these values, a message is received that a Issuer is required. When an Issuer value is entered, a message is received that a Guarantor is required. After the Guarantor is entered, the Deal is saved successfully.
1. CORPBOND under Define Instruments is setup with the Issuer and Guarantor fields as blank
2. Add Deal using Instrument Type CORPBOND > Enter info
3. Save Message: Issuer is required. (13800,24)
4. Enter Issuer
5. Save Message: Guarantor is required. (13800,25)
6. Enter Guarantor
7. Save Successful
8. NOTE: Issuer and Guarantor fields do not start with an asterisk (*) noting they are required
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document