ELM 9.2 - All Search Option from Banner Allows Learners to Enroll In 'Restricted to Programs' Classes
(Doc ID 2355822.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All search option in the banner bar search shows classes that are 'restricted to programs' and allows learners to self-enroll.
Only learners registered for a program should be able to enroll in classes restricted to that program.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Course and assign the Employees Learner Group
2. Create a Class that is Restrict to Programs and Update the index
3. Confirm that you cannot see the class under Find Learning
4. Confirm that you cannot see the class using the Banner Search – Learning selection --- Be sure to click on Learning when you select it, otherwise the current bug will use the All search instead.
5. In the Banner search – Choose All as the search type Enter Course as your search criteria Confirm that you CAN see the Class
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document