EPC/EPO - Project Status Control Not Allowing User To Create A PO Receipt
(Doc ID 2355845.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Purchasing Integration
Closed Project Status with COM and REQ Rejected not allowing Receipts to be saved and give the following error:
The status of Closed for project prevents additional transactions (9000,419)
It should not give this message. It should allow to create the receipt even the project is closed. Project is set to closed to prevent new Req or PO for this project. However, most of the time, the item on the PO can come at any time after the project is closed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable status control in installation option
2. Set the status path Close to reject transaction for COM and REQ but warning for ACT. Set processing status to Active instead of Inactive
3. Setup a Project type to use status path
4. Enter project type status path for R&D
5. Add project with Approved status
6. Add activity
7. Add requisition. Go to Schedule and select distribution icon Enter project information. Approved and budget check the requisition if needed
8. Add purchase order By Copy from Requisition. Approve. Budget check. Dispatched
9. Go to project status and Set the project status to Close. But the processing status is still active
10 Add Receipts. Go to Links and Status tab, select distribution icon. It showed COM being used as the analysis type
11. When selecting OK or save Save the Receipt Get this error: Save Receipt Get this error: The status of Closed for project prevents additional transactions (9000,419)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document