Able to save blank Canadian SIN on Applicant Data
(Doc ID 2355923.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Manage Applicant
When the user enters an invalid National ID , system shows the error message to the user. If the user deletes the Invalid ID and click on OK button, National Identification row with a Blank SIN has been added to the applicant data.
Blank Canadian SIN should not be saved to the applicant profile.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search for an applicant.
2. Select an Applicant
3. Click on Applicant Data tab and the eligibility and identity hyperlink and add a invalid National ID (9 numeric digits that do not pass the SIN check validation or non-numeric digits)
4. Add National ID for CAN. Input invalid National ID in the National ID field and click Okay button
5. Error Message will generate. Click okay on the error message
6. On the national ID field delete (blank out) the invalid ID
7. Click the okay button (not the cancel button)
8. Notice that the National Identification row with a Blank SIN has been added to the applicant. And country and Type filled in. Clicking on the save button will save the blank SIN to the applicant¿s profile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document