EGL9.2: Commitment Control Budget Checking Process (FS_BP) Abends At Step FS_BP_FSRC.iFSLqdTO.uFSLqdTO With 'ORA-01427: Single-row Subquery Returns More Than One Row' Error
(Doc ID 2356004.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Commitment control budget checking process (FS_BP) abends at FS_BP_FSRC.iFSLqdTO.uFSLqdTO with below error:
Steps to Replicate:
- Create a PO with two lines. Set the Receiving Required as Optional. Set the GL BU.Populate the PC BU, Project ,Activity and Budget Check and Dispatch the PO.
- Create a Voucher by copying the first PO line with partial quantity.
- Again add a line by copying the first PO line with the remaining quantity. Thus voucher is created with two lines.
- Budget check the voucher.
- Now delete the second line on the voucher
- Add a new line by copying the second PO line.
- Save the Voucher.
- Run Budget Check.
See the replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document