EGL9.2: KK Exceptions Page Not Displaying Details For Errors/warnings & Shows 'No rows were found for the selected criteria' Message As Their Related Data From KK_EXCPTN_TBL Deleted
(Doc ID 2356491.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget exception details for other documents[Journals, Vouchers, Invoice, Items, PO, Requisitions] get deleted from KK_EXCPTN_TBL, when any document is budget checked twice.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create few journals that would encounter budget exception & edit them
2. Take a data dump of budget exception rows exist in KK_EXCPTN_TBL
3. Pick up any journal that has exception, change the amount & edit it again.
4. Check rows in KK_EXCPTN_TBL
5. Open any other document that had budget exception is opened & attempt to see the budget exception
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
Upon checking budget exception details for the other documents get below error message:
'No rows were found for the selected criteria.'
Issue encountered after applying <Bug 26614921> from 9.2 PI 26.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document