EAM: AM Inflation Process AMDPINFL Errors - Divide By 0
(Doc ID 2356557.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The AM Inflation process errors with a divide by 0 error when it is processing an asset that has 2 rows in the COST table where both rows have the same FY and AP.
1. GBR01 is setup on DEMO to have asset inflation.
2. Add in Market rate for 11/30/2017 & 12/31/2017.
3. Add an asset using a BU that has been setup for Inflation.
4. Run Depr calc.
5. Create Accounting Entries.
6. Add cost adjustment.
7. Run Depr calc.
8. Create Accounting entries.
9. Run Calculate Inflation - it goest to error:
Error on line 2242:
(SQR 4029) Attempting division by zero in expression.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document