Putaway Stock - Correct Staged Errors Page Expires and Signs Out
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Correct Staged Errors page (navigation Inventory > Putaway Stock > Correct Staged Errors) expires and then signs out.
An error has occurred. You may attempt to sign in again.
When tried adding a valid 'Storage Location' on the all 44 items in one staging ID. Once click the save button, it keeps on saving for 5 minutes and it got signed out of PeopleSoft PIA.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue::
1. Navigate to Inventory > Putaway Stock > Correct Staged Errors
2. Search for business unit and Putaway Staging ID.
3. There are 44 Staged Item Fields which is missing with 'Storage Location'
4. Provided valid 'Storage Location' on all the 44 Items
5. Click on Save. After 5 minutes, page throws an error "An error has occurred.
You may attempt to sign in again." and logs out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms