EAP: Unable to delete Pre-Edit Error Self-Service Invoice Voucher through Quick Invoice Entry
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a Self-Service Invoice from eSettlements and ran Voucher Build to create the Voucher. The Voucher went into Pre-Edit error. Now, want to delete the Voucher. However, the Voucher does not display on the Quick Invoice Entry page. The Quick Invoice Entry page only displays Self-Service Invoices with Build Status = To Build or To Delete.
Prior to Image #23, was able to display Self-Service Invoice with Build Status = Pre-Edit error on the Quick Invoice Entry page in order to delete. On Image #23, this is no longer an option.
It appears that Bug 22017163 - AP-XML INVOICE VCHR BUILD ERROR OPENS SELF SERVICE INVOICE INSTEAD OF QUICK INV, which was originally included in Image #16, changed this functionality.
1. Display Supplier ID = BOOKS4U
2. Location = HEADQRTS with Effective Date = 01/01/1900, Effective Status = Active
3. Create a Self-Service Invoice for Supplier = Books4U and Me, Buyer = Dean Jones & Bishop (BUY01), Invoice Date = Today's Date
4. Save and Submit
5. Display the Invoice through Review Invoice and Release for Processing
6. Display Supplier ID = BOOKS4U
7. Add a new Location with Effective Date = 01/01/2018, Effective Status = Active
8. For Location = HEADQRTS, change the Effective Status to 'Inactive'
9. Run Voucher Build with Process Option = Process Supplier, Supplier ID = BOOKS4U, Voucher Build Interfaces = Self Service Invoices
10. Voucher created in Pre-Edit Error with "Supplier Location / TSE Prompt table edit; value not found in prompt table"
11. Display the Quick Invoice Entry > Find an Existing Value page
12. Business Unit = BUY01, Build Status = Pre-Edit Error
13. Following error displays -- No matching values were found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms