PC_PRICING Is Not Creating Sharing Rows When Multiple Custom Rates In The Same Rate Set
(Doc ID 2357277.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Pricing and Rate templates
PC_PRICING not creating target rows appropriately when multiple Custom Rates are involved
PC_PRICING should create target rows appropriately.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Project/Activity - PROJECT1/ACTIVITY1 in US004
2. Create 2 Custom Rates using PROJECT_ID and EMPLID
3. Populate the first custom rate to use PROJECT1/KU0042 combo for a cost and bill rate
4. Populate the second custom rate to use PROJECT1/KU0006 combo for a cost and bill rate
5. Create a Rate set containing 2 TLX rows with
Source ANALYSIS_TYPE = TLX, BUSINESS_UNIT_GL = US001, EMPLID = KU0042 - Target Rate option - CRC, Custom Rate for KU0042, analysis type - ACT
Soruce ANALYSIS_TYPE = TLX, BUSINESS_UNIT_GL = US001, EMPLID = KU0006 - Target Rate option - CRC, Custom Rate for KU0006, analysis type - ACT
6. Associate the Rate set to a Rate Plan
7. Create 2 TLX transactions for 8 hrs each for the employees KU0042 and KU0006. Change the Business Unit GL to US001. Process them
8. No target rows will be generated as the rate plan has not yet been assigned to activity.
9. Assign the Rate plan to the project activity and run pricing
10. Notice that target rows was generated just for employee KU0006
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document