E-FLUID: Fluid BACK BUTTON missing in Homepage after opening remote classic page in new window from PIH
(Doc ID 2357406.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Fluid UI
Fluid Back Link is missing after opening remote classic page in new window.
When using Employee Self Service in Interaction Hub, the Fluid Back Link disappear after opening a classic window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to PIA
2) Click Fluid Time Tiles from Employee Self Service
3) Back link button is visible
4) Click back button and Return to Employee Self Service
5) Click custom Classic Tile
6) Open New Classic Window
7) In Employee Self Service, click Fluid Time Tile
8) Back button is missing
Due to this issue, users cannot go back to previous page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document