ELA: Parent Property ID Prompt Not Working If Lease Admin BU Differs From Asset BU
(Doc ID 2359072.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Asset Management Business Unit differs from the Lease Administration Business Unit, the Parent Property ID prompt is not displaying the property ID values from the Asset Management Business Unit.
System should take the Asset Management BU as the key BU for the prompt and should display the Property IDs.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create the Business Unit 'A' in Lease Administration. Map the LA BU 'A' to the BU 'B' in the AM, GL, AP, and Contracts systems.
2) Create a new Lease in LA BU 'A'.
3) Select Action to Add Property and click GO.
4) Enter Property Class and click on the lookup for Parent Property ID. Note that no values are returned.
5) Perform the same test, steps 2-4, in the LA BU 'B'. Note that the Parent Property IDs are returned.
6) The BU 'B' values for Parent Property ID should be returned for LA BU 'A' when this BU is mapped to BU 'B' in the AM, GL, AP, and Contracts systems.
Users do not have access to the Parent Property IDs in BU 'B' for a Lease created in BU 'A'. Therefore, the users cannot set up Leases for their business configuration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document