ELA: Parent Property ID Field Prompt Is Not Working If Lease BU Is Not An Asset BU
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Asset Management Business Unit differs from the Lease Administration Business Unit, the Parent Property ID field prompt is not displaying the property ID values from the Asset Management Business Unit.
System should take Asset BU as key BU value for the prompt and it should display Property IDs.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create the JPN02 Business Unit in Lease Administration. Map the JPN02 LA BU to the US001 BUs in the AM, GL, AP, and Contracts systems.
2) Create a new Lease in LA BU JPN02.
3) Select Action to Add Property and click on GO.
4) Enter Property Class Building and click on the lookup for Parent Property ID. Note that no values are returned.
5) Perform the same test, steps 2-4, in LA BU US001. Note that Parent Property IDs are returned.
6) The US001 values for Parent Property ID should be returned for LA BU JPN02 when this BU is mapped to US001 BUs in the AM, GL, AP, and Contracts systems.
Users do not have access to the US001 Parent Property IDs for an LA Lease in the JPN02 BU. Therefore, the users cannot set up Leases for their business configuration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms