EAP: Prepaid Asset Account Accounting Entry Type Not Showing Up Under Accounting Templates
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating new accounting templates, Prepaid Asset Account accounting entry type is not showing up.
Prepaid Asset Account entry validates the Installation options for PeopleSoft Expenses module when a new Accounting Template is created.
1. Check Expenses box in Installation options
2. Create a new Accounting template
3. Prepaid Asset Account entry is available
4. Uncheck the Expenses box in Installation options
5. Create a new Accounting template
6. Prepaid Asset Account entry is unavailable
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms