Does Business Unit Need To Be Populated On The User Preferences - Overall To Enter Requisition?
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Does Business Unit need to be populated on the User Preferences - Overall to enter requisition
This is mostly a question/clarification because of what I am seeing in 9.2 PUM#24
Does a user need to have the business Unit populated on their user preference - Overall for the user to enter requisitions in eProcurement in 9.2 version?
We did give the CHANGEREQBU role action to the user roles for the user to be able to pick the BU they would like to enter the req for.
1. Make sure that the BU is not populated on the user pref - overall of the user entering the reqs
2. Make sure that the user is also the requestor and has access to creating ePro reqs
3. Make sure the user has authorization for all requestors
4. Navigate to ePro reqs and create a req
5. after entering all the details, we get the error:
Requester is not authorized for the item(s) in the Requisition for Line No(s) 1. (18036,10782)
The issue has the following business impact:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms