EAM: AM Disposal Work Flow Asset Submittal For EAM: Disposal By Multiple Users
(Doc ID 2360261.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Asset is submitted to Approval Workflow from the Asset Disposal Worksheet, the same Asset is available to be submitted to Approval Workflow for disposal by another user. This causes 2 Approval requests for the same asset to be sent to the same Approver(s). When an asset has been submitted to Approval Workflow from the Disposal Worksheet, how can it be available to be submitted again?
The expectation is that once submitted by User1, the asset will not be available to be submitted by User2.
Steps to replicate.
1. Login as user1 (select a user id that has authority to perform asset disposal) at Main Menu->Asset Management ->Asset Transactions->Asset Disposal-> Disposal Worksheet
2. Search for an asset using the desired criteria.
3. Select the asset from the results of search list to submit to the Approval Workflow.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for another login user2 (select another user id that has authority to perform asset disposal).
5. Check Approvers Worklist and note that there are 2 requests for Approval for the same asset.
Assets will be submitted ti the Approval Worklist from the Asset Disposal Worksheet again and again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document