Project Look Up On The Voucher Line Is Returning No Projects - Project Security Implemented
(Doc ID 2360772.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Security
No Project is Available to Lookup in Voucher Page
Setup project security on permission list with tree. Create a voucher and lookup Project. No project is available for use.
With Project Security configured to be based of Project Tree, the Projects should be visible when prompting for a Project on Voucher
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up Financials Supply Chain > Security > Security Options. Permissions List level security is checked. Project Checked and Project Security Type is "Select From Tree".
2. For User VP1, Administrator Role is assigned. The Administrator Role has "ALLPAGES" permission list associated with it.
3. Apply Security Set ups Process is run
4. Set up Financials Supply Chain > Security > Project Security - Assign a Tree BU as US004, Tree Name PROJECTS_US004 and couple of projects were added with read and write access by assigning PROJECT_MANAGER role
5. Now goto Accounts Payables > Vouchers> Add/Update > Regular Entry, Try prompting for a Project after entering the PC BU. The message says "No matching values were found"
This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!