Resignation Rescinded - What Steps are Needed to Have Job, Payroll for NA and Ben Admin Recorded Correctly?
(Doc ID 2360912.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee who rescinded their resignation did not have benefits premiums deducted after the benefits terminations were undone.
How can the deduction of premiums be preserved?
1. Employee resigns
2. Resignation processed via TER row on Job, resulting in TER event
3. TER event processed - benefits coverages terminated, Payroll notified through Ben Admin so deductions stopped as of that pay
4. Employee rescinded their resignation
5. HRIM deleted the termination row on job data using Correct History
6. Benefits went in and deleted the On Demand event
7. Payroll did not undo the effect of the term, by re-starting the deductions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document