Service Request Self Service - Clicking the Add Comment Button Cause Status Field to be Cleared
(Doc ID 2361643.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Service Request Dashboard
Users use the Service Request Dashboard to review the service requests assigned to them. From this dashboard, a user will click to view a Service Request by clicking the student’s name (displayed as a hyperlink). The Service Request details are presented to the user. A user may first select a Status. A user may then decide to add a Comment. The user clicks the Add Comment button. This causes the Comment box to appear, with all of its controls. However, the Status field—which had been populated previously—is now blank. The user must select the Status again.
Expect the Status field to remain populated when a Comment is added.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Graduate Research Management > Service Request Dashboard.
2. Click on a student's name under Service Requests section.
3. On the service request, update the status field using the prompt.
4. Click on the Add Comment button.
5. The data populated in Status is cleared out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document