ELA: Lease Creation Through Import Lease - Rent Type Not Populated, Page Field Alignment Issue
(Doc ID 2361768.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a lease is created through Import Lease, Rent Type is not populated for Initial Direct Cost and Prepaid Rent based on the charge code selected and page fields are not properly aligned. When we create the same lease through online, Rent type is populated as Initial Direct Cost and Prepaid Rent.
When a lease is created through Import Lease, the results should be the same as when the lease is created via the online pages. Specifically, the rent type should be populated and the page fields should be properly aligned.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create an Interface ID to Importing a Lease.
2) Define the Lease Details.
3) Tab to Lease Term Details and enter Miscellaneous Rent for Initial Direct Cost and Prepaid Rent.
4) On Lease Term Details enter Base Rent.
5) Run the Import Lease process re_ls_import.
6) Verify the Rent Type on the Financial Terms Tab of the imported lease.
7) Click on each rent type to open up the Financial Terms Pagelet and note that Rent Type is missing for the miscellaneous rents.
The users cannot create the Lease through Import Lease without adding Rent Type and then must contend with the misalignment of fields.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!