Getting Error "No Jobs Selected" When Selecting A Group Of Jobs And One Job Is No Longer Available.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue is there in the code Application Package: HRS_COMMON .CMP_HRS_APP_SCHJOB.BUS.Search Controller Method : buildSelectionMulti
Once the code finds a job which no longer exists, it throws a message and re-initializes the array of job openings, so the error shows that "no Jobs selected" even though user can still see that job openings have been selected.
No Jobs were selected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Try to apply for multiple job openings.
2. One of the selected job openings was closed in step 1 above.
3. Click “Apply for Selected Jobs”. Error is displayed as shown below.
4. When you click Ok, another error message appears – it says “No Jobs were selected”.
5. This error message is misplaced as the job openings are already selected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms