AP Unable To Select Proper Address From Supplier On Payment Request
(Doc ID 2363983.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to select proper address from supplier on Payment Request .
When a user creates a Payment Request, he is able to pick only the default Remit To Address. There is no option to select other Remit to Address that has been defined for the supplier.
User should have a row for each active address on the Supplier. The search for supplier should allow you to pick any valid address as the remit address for the Supplier.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find a supplier with 2 Addresses and 2 Locations. If no such supplier is found, ensure that the test supplier has at least 2 addresses and 2 locations.
2. Create a Payment Request
3. On the second step of the Payment Request creation, search and select the supplier in Step 1.
4. When the supplier is searched, click 'Multiple' hyperlink.
- This will show a popup to prompt user to select a Supplier Location.
- The choices are limited to only one of the addresses but the two locations can be selected. User should have a row for each active address on the Supplier as well.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document