Approval Request row is not cleared from the "Approve Reporting Change" page after the approval
(Doc ID 2364203.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Reporting Change request is submitted for approval and then the approver is changed by the Administrator through Monitor approval. Now the request is approved by the new approver, but the approval request still remains in Status of "In Approval Status" on the Approve Reporting Change.
Once the request is approved, the row should be removed from the "Approve Reporting Change" page of the approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu >> Manager Self Service >> Job and Personal Information >> Request Reporting Change.
2. Submit a reporting change request.
3. Now navigate to Workforce Administration >> Self Service Transaction >> Approvals and Delegation >> Approval Monitors
4. Change the First level manager to another employee.
5. Now login as the employee and approve the reporting change request.
6. Check the “Approve Reporting change” component, the approval request row is still present.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document