ETL92: Classic Timesheet Via ESS Is Non-editable For Employee With TRC Setup As Rules Only
(Doc ID 2364566.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears classic timesheet via Employee Self Service is non-editable for employees with TRC setup as Rules Only. However, when you navigate to Timesheet page for the employee via MSS the Timesheet page is editable.
Steps to Recreate
1. Create 2 TRCs set up as Rules Only TRC.
2. Add the 2 TRCs to TRC Program
3. Set Rule Program to contain Default REG rule.
4. Login as Employee and navigate to the Timesheet page. Note Timesheet page is not editable.
5. Login as Manager and navigate to Timesheet Page for the same Employee via MSS. Note the page is editable as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document