EAR 9.2 - Regular Deposit Payments Tab (Page PAYMENT_DATA2) Get Save Warning Message Without Any Changes
(Doc ID 2364674.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment Online Deposit
When attempting to coming out of payments tab on a regular deposit,
the following error occurs.
Do you want to save your changes? Click Yes to go back and save, or No to discard your changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Account Receivable > Payments > Online Payment > Regular Deposit>
2. Search for a deposit and Open it
3. Go to Payments Tab
4. Do not change anything on the page
5. Hit Sign Out or Return to Search
6. The below message comes out "Do you want to save your changes? Click Yes to go back and save, or No to discard your changes."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document