EEX9.2: Load Defaults Button From Create Expense Report Shows More ChartFields Than Configured
(Doc ID 2365028.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Load Defaults button shows more ChartFields than configured while creating Expense Report
1. Log into the FSCM Online Application as User ID VP1
2. Adjust the Employee Privilige Template SHARE / Expense Report
-Default Accounting: Modify
-GL ChartFields: Modify
-Select GL ChartFields to Display: PROGRAM_CODE only
-PC Chartfields: Hide
3. Set Expense Processing Role to Regular Employee for KU0021 Jessice Bendetto
4. Set User ID EXA1 to KU0021
1. Create ER for KU0021
2. Go to Default Accounting for Report
3. Press Load Defaults
Load Default button shows more Chartfileds than configured
Load Default button should show only configured Chartfields
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!