EPRO - Nav Collection For Manage Req Approval Duplicates Fluid Header
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Navigation Collection, there is a link to component EP_PV_MAN_APPR_GBL.
When clicking this link, the fluid header bar is duplicated in the Navigations Collection workarea.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Peopletools > Portal>Portal Utils > Navigation Collection.
2. Choose Payables after selecting the SEARCH button.
3. Click Edit.
4. Add a link to the NAV Collection for Manage Requisition Approvals.
5. Populate fields as follows:
Source Portal: EMPLOYEE
Menu Item: EP_PV_MAN_APPR_GBL
Do not modify anything else.
6. Click OK.
7. Logoff, then logon again.
8. Choose the Payable Operation Home Page.
9. Click the Accounts Payable Tile (The first one), not the workcenter tile.
10. Choose the Manage Requisitions option from the Nav Coll Left Side.
11. Wait for the screen to be displayed with search criteria.
12. Erase the Date From value.
13. Click SEARCH.
- Should see 2 requitions waiting for approval
14. Click the REQ ID of one of the rows.
- the result shows duplicated fluid header.
Issue appears to occur across products.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms