EGL9.2: Multiple Entries Get Created In Worklist Upon Re-submitting Any Journal For Approval
(Doc ID 2365726.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Virtual Approver method, if any journal's submitted for approval multiple times, multiple entries get created in worklist.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Created a journal and validated it.
2. Selected the Submit journal and click on the process button.
3. Login as the approver and check the journal on the worklist page.
4. Login as requester and navigate to the journal entry page and again resubmit an already submitted journal.
5. Two entries are obtained for the same journal in the worklist page.
6. Login as approver and open one transaction and approved it. The other entry is in pending for same transaction
Multiple entries get created in worklist for the same journal. When the user is trying to open 2nd entry, a message pops up saying:
'Journal is Already approved.'
System should restrict the user to re-submit any journal if it's already submitted for approval & pending an action from approver.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document