EGL9.2:Commitment Control Budget Journal In Status E Can Be Submitted For Aprroval
(Doc ID 2366361.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Commitment control budget journal can be submitted even if budget header status is in error.
Steps to replicate:
1. Enter the Budget Journal.
2. Run the Edit Chartfields process from the drop down list from process.
3. You will get Journal Header status as "E" due to combo edit.
4. Then Submit the approval.
5. Instead of generating error message it will allow you to submit for approval. The budget journal shall not allow to submit for approval when it is in error status. (it shall follow the same process as general ledger journals).
Please see Replication_steps for more details.
Journal gets submitted for approval and Budget header status changes to None.
The budget journal shall not allow to submit for approval when it is in error status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document