Resource Pool And Region Information Not Populating On Resource Detail Page Until The Page is Saved When a Resource is Tied To a Resource Pool
(Doc ID 2366501.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Program Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
The Resource Pool and Region Code of the Employee are not getting defaulted until the page is saved when a resource is tied to a pool
The Resource Pool and Region Code of the Employee should get defaulted when the ID Number and Primary Proj Role fields are populated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Program management and Resource Management modules in the installation options.
2. In Demo, Establish Resource (KU0042) as PROJ MANAGER and tie to Pool (0000000002 - Communication Apps)
3. Create a Project and got to Resources Page.
4. Click Add resource button on the Resources page rather than using Quick Add.
5. Populate the ID Number as KU0042 and Project Role as PROJ MANAGER
6. Expectation is that when you tab out of the fields, the Pool and Region population fields get updated that are associated with KU0042. But this is not happening.
7. Once Save and then get back to the page is reflecting the Pool and Region fields. This should have displayed in Step 6 itself.
The same works using "Quick Add" section, as expected
8. Populate the ID Number and Project Role and the Resource Pool and Region Code will be defaulted before clicking on 'Add' button. The Resources page should work in similar way.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!