ETL9.2: Absence Hours Are Not Displayed Correctly On Timesheet Around A Holiday.
(Doc ID 2366562.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Absence hours are not displayed correctly on timesheet around a holiday.
1. Pick a week where Monday is an 8 Hours Holiday for the employee
2. An employee has schedule 9 Hours /day (Mon to Thursday) and 4 Hours on Friday.
3. Report absence on timesheet
a. 1 Hour of partial VAC on Monday
b. Apply in a range from Tuesday to Friday with 2 Hours of Partial hours on Tuesday (start Day Only) and forecast Timesheet saves but absence hours displayed on Tuesday is not correct, it shows 1 hour instead of 2 hours reported on the start day by an employee. The reported hour at the top is also incorrect; it shows 24 hours instead of 25 hours.
1. Update the timesheet in scenario#1 to report 2 hours of Vacation on Tuesday separately and not in a range and forecast, timesheet displays correct hours for Tuesday (2 Hours)
2. Now again report absence in range from Wed thru Friday with Wednesday Partial hours 2 and Forecast Notice the Wednesday hours now, it is incorrectly displaying 1 hour, instead of 2 hours reported by the employee on Wednesday. The reported hours at the top is also not correct, timesheet displays 17 hours, however, absence has been reported for 18 hours.
Identify an employee having 8 Hours /5 Days schedule (Monday to Friday) and identify a week where an employee is having half day holiday of 4 hours on Friday. Report absence in a range (Monday to Friday) partial 3 hours each day in this week.
Notice that timesheet displays full 4 hrs on Friday instead of 3 hours of absence actually applied by employee. In this case, as well the total hours displayed at the top is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document