AMPS1000 Created 2 FAD Rows For 2 Vouchers Created From 1 Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2366745.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.1 with bundle 41 applied
AMPS1000 created 2 FAD rows for 2 Vouchers created from 1 Purchase Order
It should create 1 FAD and 1 ADQ row for 2 Vouchers created from 1 Purchase Order so it would create only 1 Asset
1. created a PO with Quantity 5
2. Received the PO with one receipt for qty 5. Dont interface to AM
3. Created 1 voucher with Qty 3 and interfaced to AM using copy from PO Receipt
4. Created a new asset with FAD transaction type
5. Created the 2nd voucher with Qty 2 for the same PO receipt.
6. Interfaced the 2nd voucher to AM and a new asset with FAD got created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!