PC_EXPRSS_AM NOT CREATING ASSETS CORRECTLY - MANY ASSETS FOR EACH ACTIVITY
(Doc ID 2366763.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Batch
Express capitalization process not sending some of the Assets and related transactions to Asset management in some scenarios
Express capitalization process should process the Assets and the related transactions correctly.
1. Set up Financial Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Project Costing Integration - Review Asset Approval Checked
2. Create a project and activity. Asset Integration Rules - Many Assets from Each Activity - Activity percent Distribution, Asset Creation trigger - in Service.
3. Create a ACT Transaction for 60,000
4. Create Express Asset Definition for the Project Activity. It distributes to 3 Assets as follows - Asset1 (in service date today), Asset2 (in service date in future), Asset3 (in service date in future) - 25%, 25%, 50%
5. Run PC_EXPRSS_AM
6. Using Review Assets, Approve the asset and run the PC_AM process
7. Review that the
AM_DISTRIB_STATUS, RESOURCE_AMOUNT, ANALYSIS_TYPE, PROJECT, ACTIVITY
V 60000 ACT US004 VJ123 VJ123 ----------- Source
V -60000 ACT US004 VJ123 VJ123 ----------- Offset
D 15000 ACT US004 VJ123 VJ123 ----------- Target for Asset1
8. Now change the in service date for Asset2 from a future date to current date
9. Run the PC_EXPRSS_AM
10. No new assets were summarized so that the user can approve and send to AM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!