Not Able to Submit the Existing Requisition After Deleting the Existing Line And Adding the New Line
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to submit the existing requisition after deleting the existing line and adding the new line.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a Requisition using direct connect punchout with 2 distribution lines and submit.
2) Navigated to the Manage Requisition page, and choose edit requisition
3) Delete the existing line item and add a new line item in the distribution
4) After making the changes click ‘Save and Submit’
5) You will get the below error message.
Fetching array element 1: index is not in range 1 to 0. (180,252) SCM_PV_EMC.OUTBOUND.formGenerator.OnExecute Name:populate_message PCPC:5148 Statement:72
Called from:SCM_PV_EMC.OUTBOUND.formGenerator.OnExecute Name:returnEFM Statement:13
Called from:EOAW_CORE.NotificationEventHandler.OnExecute Name:ProcessNotifications Statement:1515
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ENGINE.AppInst.OnExecute Name:InitNewLine Statement:316
Called from:EOAW_CORE.ApprovalManager.OnExecute Name:DoAddNewLine Statement:151
Called from:FUNCLIB_REQ.REQ_STATUS.FieldFormula Name:KickoffAW
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms