Ees: ESettlements Able To Invoice Against Closed Receipts
(Doc ID 2367368.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eSettlements is allowing to invoice against closed receipts. It is expected that that the system will not allow invoicing against closed receipts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO.
2. Approve and dispatch the PO.
3. Create a Receipt against the PO.
4. Save the Receipt.
5. Close the receipt via receiver workbench ( ensure user has access to close receipts in user preferences).
6. Login to supplier portal – eSettlements.
7. Click on Self -Service invoice.
8. Create invoice.
9. Select Supplier.
10. Click on copy from packing slip.
11. Search for the above receipt.
12. The closed receipt is visible to the user to invoice against.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document