EOPC: Fluid Approval Page Composer, Developer Registration, Application Source Records, *Fields App Class Path for 1st Row Added Is Display Only
(Doc ID 2367568.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Page Composer Administrator, Developer Registration
Adding new Developer Registration under Page Composer Administrator, the Application Source Records for the first row of the Definition results in the Field for App Class Path is Display only. A new line has to be added and remove the first line to actually add the App Class Path.
Expectation is first row will allow edit and not be Display only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate: Enterprise Components, Page Composer Administration, Developer Registration.
2. *Definition APPROVALS, Search
3. Press the Fluid Approvals Component Add Approval Type.
4. Press the &Keys / Source Records / Field Events Tab.
5. Press the Application Source Records link.
6. Enter a *Record & Record Alias.
7. Note that the App Class Path does not have an Edit Field.
8. Press the Plus Sign + to add another row
9. Note that the App Class Path Now is Edit Field.
10. The first row is display only..
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!