E-PG: Fluid Pivot Grid Viewer Does Not Show Up Horizontal Scroll Bar For More Than 15 Rows
(Doc ID 2367952.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to select a Pivot Grid with 'Pivot Grid Only' Option there is no Horizontal scroll bar if more than 15 rows are retrieved.
The issue happens with Chrome, Firefox and IE.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Wizard
2. Search by a delivered Pivot Grid report (e.g. HR_PG_HC_MOVMNT_MGR)
3. Go to step 4 and set the Pivot View as 'Pivot Grid Only'
5. Navigate to Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Viewer
6. Make sure that 'Open In Fluid mode' checkbox is enabled
7. Open the Pivot Grid Report
8. When hyperlink on the grid is clicked then detailed view popped up
9. If the number of rows are more then there is no Horizontal scroll bar
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document