eProcurement Catalog Loads Slowly
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It takes time to load the eProcurement Catalog.
Time can vary based on the number of items in the catalog i.e. Catalog with 216 items can take 1 minute to load, an item with only 28 items can load in about 10 seconds.
These are the recreation steps:
1. Log in with an ID with eProcurement access
2. Navigation: Main Menu --> eProcurement --> Requisition
3. Enter a Business Unit, then click Add
4. On the Requisition Settings page, select OK at the bottom
5. From the Create Requisition page, click on one of the two newly created catalogs created
6. Wait several seconds/minute for catalog to load
7. Catalog finally loads and displays items in it
To be decided
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms