EGL9.2: While Budget Checking HR Payroll Data Encountered "Required Key CF Is Blank" Error
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While budget checking transactions from HR Payroll, budget check process fails for budget definitions that have Project costing related chartfields [PC Business Unit, Activity ID, Resource type etc].
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enable commitment control(KK) for one or more modules in Installation options
2. Attach a KK ledger group that uses Project Costing related chartfields to Business unit + Ledger group combination
3. Check budget definition set up to make sure that project Costing chartfields included in Keys & Translation.
4. Make sure to have sufficient budget available for the data[combination of key CFs including project costing chartfields] that are sent by HCM payroll
5. Run budget checking for HR payroll data
6. Check budget checking status for payroll transaction.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
'Required key CF is blank'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms