EGL9.2: While Budget Checking HR Payroll Data Encountered "Required Key CF Is Blank" Error
(Doc ID 2368093.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While budget checking transactions from HR Payroll, budget check process fails for budget definitions that have Project costing related chartfields [PC Business Unit, Activity ID, Resource type etc].
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enable commitment control(KK) for one or more modules in Installation options
2. Attach a KK ledger group that uses Project Costing related chartfields to Business unit + Ledger group combination
3. Check budget definition set up to make sure that project Costing chartfields included in Keys & Translation.
4. Make sure to have sufficient budget available for the data[combination of key CFs including project costing chartfields] that are sent by HCM payroll
5. Run budget checking for HR payroll data
6. Check budget checking status for payroll transaction.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
'Required key CF is blank'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document