PO_POSTGPRG is Failing When Have More Than 1 Error From Work Order
(Doc ID 2368101.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When more than 1 Work Orders have PV_AUTO_SRC finished to 'Error' and run PO_POSTGPRG (Purge Stage Tables) without taking any action to the 'Error' rows the process abended:
"Process 143887 ABENDED at Step PO_POSTGPRG.SP2000.GETQTY (SQL) -- RC = 805"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check if Supplier locations are active. Navigation: Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Uppdate > Supplier
2. Create a new Work Order for supplier above location 1. Complete the information requested.
3. Submit WorkOrder. Now Status = ‘Approved’
4. Process Purchase Order.
5. Click Quick Source link on the Cost Tab.
6. Before execute PV_AUTO_SRC inactivate supplier location.
7. Run PV_AUTO_SRC. Process finished success but at Sourcing Workbench there are errors.
8. Activate supplier location.
9. Create second work order for location. Complete the information requested.
10. Submit to approval. WorkOrder 'Approved'.
11. Process Purchase Order
12. Go to quick source.
13. Before execute PV_AUTO_SRC inactivate supplier location 1.
14. Run PV_AUTO_SRC. Got error for the second WorkOrder.
15. Now there is 2 Work Orders in ‘Error’. Run Purge Stage tables process without reset/purge at Sourcing Workbench.
Process abended: "Process 143887 ABENDED at Step PO_POSTGPRG.SP2000.GETQTY (SQL) -- RC = 805"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document